How to Connect Bnet using Starcraft Client
same to warcraft 3.
you have to download the client here (around 100 mb)
then you must have BnetGatewayEditor in that starcraft client folder after extracted ofc.
Open BnetGatewayEditor on the Starcraft Tab add server and fill in your battlenet ip and zone.
Finally open and then click on multiplayer and choose your server.
Tell me if download link broken🙂
NEXORGAMING is blog built by NexoR a.k.a kwoN a.k.a hao
Main Object is to give easy and free information about DotA and stuff
No Virus Detected from all program in this Blog
I use ESET anti virus
- Aghanim for Meepo on 6.72
- AI map 6.70c AI by PBMN
- Edited Dota Map Sounds Kills + New Screen + Models Extras
- Edited Kill Dota Sound
- Warcraft 3 Delay Reducer For 1.26
- Recomended Offline Warcraft 3 1.26a update mediafire
- WarKey++ 6.4 English (support warcraft 1.26)
- Warcraft Version Switcher TFT 1.26 Mediafire
- Warcraft 3 registry Fixer
- DotA Allstars 6.69c AI (BETA) by PBMN
- PBMN said that Tomorrow he will launch 6.69 AI Map
- DotA IMBA Map always updated Link
- Warcraft 3 Loader Compatible 1.25b
- Warcraft 3 Shell Extention by DotShed
- DotA v6.69b LoD v7.2 English by Anom
- OmniScript v2.1 by haukupallh
- Warcraft 3 Delay Reducer Compatible 1.25b
- DotA OmniScript v2.0 by Haukurpallh
- Wc3isk v2.1 RC6 (NEW) by Cee'z
- Tutorial Avoid Tower Attack
- 378,733 Visitor