Detect Enemy Illegal Click !! MapHack Detector :)
Created by Blasz on PlayDota Forum
this program can seperate between ally click and enemy click, so it more easy to use…
1. Download DotaReplay Parser
2. Install the parser.
3. Extract enemy_click.exe to the same folder as your DotaReplay parser.
4. Open DotaReplay parser and click on the settings file on the left.
5. Put the correct directory of your replay folder in the Replay folder box and click update.
6. Click the replay tab, and check the Log actions box at the bottom, if it is not checked, the program will not work.
How to illegal click check?
1. Open the replay you want to check in DotaReplay parser.
2. Go to your command prompt/terminal, for windows, press windows_key + r and type in “cmd” + enter.
3. Change to your Replay Parser directory. For windows, type
replacing your actual path directory inside the double quotes and hit enter.
Note: If your directory is in a different drive (eg, the D drive instead of the C drive) you will need to use the /d parameter after cd, eg:
cd /d “D:\DotA Replay Manager” To skip this step in the future, make a shortcut of command prompt and right click it –> properties. Put your DotaReplay parser directory path in the “Start In” box.
4. Type “enemy_click.exe log.txt” without the double quotes and hit enter.
5. Type in the time you want to check enemy clicks up until using the format mm:ss, if the correct format is not used, it will default to 02:15.
6. You will then be asked if you want to check enemy clicks for just 1 player, type y or yes, anything else will exit the program.
7. If you chose yes, enter the player slot number of the person you want to check (1 = blue … 10 = brown)
8. Type in the time you want to check enemy clicks up until using the format mm:ss. Type “all” if you want to see all the clicks of that person (up to 99:59). If the correct format is not used, it will default to 02:15.
9. To check another replay, just open up another replay and pressing the up arrow key in the terminal window will bring back your last command and press enter.
Question is Welcome 🙂