Full Replay Seeker Description + Full existed PLUGINS
This tool should help you to manipulate the replay playback.
- You can change the speed of the replay from 1/32x to 31x or make it run “as fast as possible”.
- You can specify the position in the replay that you want to reach, and ReplaySeeker will quickly fast-forward replay to that position, pausing the replay when done and playing a sound (to notify you). Note that this works while Warcraft is minimized, which allows you to do something else during the process (like browsing the forums).
- Rewinding is supported but by restarting the replay and then fast-forwarding to the specified position, so it’s not an actual rewind. You can always check whether the replay will be restarted or not by looking at the “sync solution” field.
Changelog so far:
- v1.1cRewrote the open/close process methods to make them more efficient. This speeds up the camera detection procedure used in SimpleCamera plugin.
- v1.1b Fixed ProcessName property being case-sensitive. Should have done this long ago though .
- v1.1 ReplaySeeker’s configuration file (repseek.cfg) now has “ProcessName” property that allows you to specify warcraft process name if it’s differs from “war3” (like if you use “120x.exe” to watch 1.20 replays). Wildcards can be used to specify name pattern, so you can write something like “12*” to be able to use ReplaySeeker for 120x.exe, 121x.exe and so on. If you do not see this property inside configuration file, then run & close ReplaySeeker to fix this.
- v1.0 Fixed some bugs reported.
- Added “Actual Playback Speed” indicator that shows you the real replay playback speed.
- Added “Turbo” option which increases Fast-Forwarding speed by giving more CPU to war3.
Starting from 0.9 version ReplaySeeker supports plugins. You can write your own plugins that will do what you want with the replay data, using the interfaces provided in the ReplaySeeker Plugin API package.
Plugin API+Documentation package:
ReplaySeeker Plugin API.rar
To make things more simple, I’ve also provided a sample project for those who want to learn how to write their own plugins:
A basic plugin that allows you to specify hotkeys for Pause, Speed Increase/Decrease, toggle on/off ally/enemy hp bars.
Binary: ReplayHotkeys v1.0.rar Source: ReplayHotkeys_v1.0_source.rar
- Simple Camera
A plugin that allows you to control the camera in Warcraft 3 without restrictions.
Download: Simple Camera
A plugin that prevents the replay of pausing when you unfocus the window (alt+tab), when not fast-forwarding.
NOTE: To use this plugins you need to copy the .dll file to the Plugins folder of the ReplaySeeker.
Since this program is written in C#, you need to have .NET Framework 2.0 installed on your computer (see link below).
.Net Framework 2.0 download page (dotnetfx.exe – 22,4 mb)
Some programs install FW2.0 automatically in order for them to work, so you might already have it installed on your pc.